- Numerous spill projects over the past 16 years, ranging from small couple of barrel spills up to a large 9000 barrel jet fuel release for a major pipeline company in Northwest Louisiana.
- Remediation of saltwater (brine) contaminated soils via in-situ process using proprietary products design to rejuvenate brine impacted soils. Some of these projects range in size from a few cubic yards up to a 12,000 cubic yard project performed for a major pipeline in East Texas.
- A large crude oil release in Northwest Louisiana for an independent oil & gas operator, this release had an unknown source. A sub-surface investigation was performed using a Geo-Probe unit to determine source.
- CEM has supplied bio-degradable and polypropylene absorbent material for various industries for the past sixteen years.
- NORM tank cleaning projects from 210 bbl tanks all the way up to 100,000 bbl tanks for oil and gas operators and refineries.
- Literally thousands of NORM surveys throughout the oil & gas producing states.
- Segregation of NORM contaminated piping and equipment for numerous different industries.
- NORM decontamination and demolition of an entire section of a refinery in Northwest Louisiana.
- Over the past 16 years CEM has wrote and implemented hundreds of SPCC (Spill Prevention Countermeasure & Control Plans) for the oil & gas, refinery, bulk lube oil and chemical industries.
- Engineered, wrote and implemented SWPPP (Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans) for Oil & Gas exploration sites located in environmentally sensitive areas and other industrial and construction sites.
- Numerous sub-surface investigations performed to characterize waste impacted soils and ground waters.
- Professional witness services representing independent oil & gas operating companies.
- Performed Phase I, Phase II & Phase III Environmental Site Assessments for commercial real estate transfers.
- Phase I & Phase II Assessments of oil & gas properties for transfer of ownership.
- Assessment of new exploration sites for baseline data.
Land Farming / Excavation
- Remediation, decontamination and demolition of NORM contaminated Oil & Gas well sites.
- Characterization, profiling, excavation, transportation and disposal of waste contaminated soils for pipeline, oil & gas and power generation industries.
- Landfarming and bio remediation of hydrocarbon and brine impacted soils.